The Restube active safety buoy is for all round and athletic use in water. The simple pouch is worn at the waist to offer more maneuverability when paddling than traditional over the head life jackets and vests. Pull the trigger and the self-inflatable yellow Restube buoy is released with a gas (C02) cartridge in seconds.
Restube active provides enough buoyancy (75N) for adults, just lean over it to lift your head out of the water. Wave with the buoy to attract attention or drag it behind you. You also can share the buoyancy with others, which makes it the ideal companion in open water. It is reusable by screwing in a new original 16g CO2 cartridge and very easy to repack.
Restube active is perfect for water activities with the family, in your free time, as additional tool aboard a ship, while fishing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, stand-up paddling, training or competing.
- Buoyancy 75N (~7.5kg)
- Easy to repack
- Up to 100 releases
- Colour: Black Icemint
- Length 65cm / Diameter 13cm
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Trigger handle also serves as a whistle
- Convenient to wear doing active sports
- Small compartment in the flap (not waterproof)
- Horizontally and vertically attachable
- “Active Belt” (120 x 2.5 cm) including “Positioning bar”
- Compatible with RESTUBE READY products
Includes FREE delivery with any stand up paddle board package in your cart.